Friday, May 2, 2008

"I Have a Baby in My Ribs"

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while- I have been on a constant shopping spree since we found out they are boys. With all the adorable clothes that the Grand-Ma's and I have gotten these little guys are going to be the best dressed babies in the country! I never thought I would have so much fun planning outfits for boys...


We have decided to spell Braeden with and "ae" rather than an "ay". I love that it makes it more gaelic- I am a sucker for gaelic names :)

I have felt to boys move a couple times and it was awesome! One of them keeps poking me in the ribs. It is uncomfortable now, I can only imagine how it will feel at 8 months...AHHH!

well ttfn- I will make an effort to post more often and get some pictures up here of the little ones <3

No comments: