Monday, August 4, 2008

So much to do- So little time :)

The furniture is all moved in :) Tony's mom's friend had a whole bedroom set that she used for her only son that she gave to us- so we really lucked out. It is really cute- all white. The only thing we need to get now is a crib mattress.

We are improvising and have to use my room as both a bedroom and a nursery so it is pretty cramped in there- but Tony and Zack (Nessa's boyfriend) made it look really cute! I am going to put all the baby things away tonight and get the room organized- I'll take some pictures after that is all done :)

Tomorrow is my first weekly non-stress test... and I also have another doctors appointment. I never thought I would be excited about doctors appointments before being pregnant! I'll update you on how everything goes and put up some nursery pictures tomorrow night!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS GETTING SO CLOSE!!!!!

No comments: