Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Holy Cow!!! We're Having Real Babies....SOON

So we had a little bit of a scare last week...I started getting contractions! No need to panic thoough- after 5 lovely hours in the hospital we were assured that everything was alright. Yes- i AM in deed having legit contractions- but they are very sporadic and my cervix is still completely closed. The doctor said that I am fine to go about my normal activity- I just can't be lifting anything or running around too much :) Both babies are doing great and moving around a TON!

Starting this week I will have weekly doctors visits as well as a weekly non-stress test at the hospital. That's when they hook each baby up to a monitor to make sure the hear beats are regular ad they also monitor your contractions. Its standard procedure for all moms with twins. They will also increase the frequency of the ultrasounds- which is NEVER a problem with us hehe :)

I have just been taking it easy- looking forward to my last dya of work...Aug 22! We are getting the furniture the weekend, it will be fun to have things to start working on getting set up for the boys.

This week it is sinking in how close I am to actually being a mom! In just a few short weeks I will be writing to you about poopy diapers and funny things the babies did...I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: