Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!!


Happy Easter Everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday with lots of chocolate :) One of the strange craving I have been having lately has been for a chocolate bunny. Chocolate of any other variety was just not acceptable, it had to be in bunny form! (Weirdo...) Good thing this craving hit at the right time of year, I got 4. These babies are going to be on a sugar high! I also got the most adorable stuffed duck from Tony, he was really cute this year- Thanks Babe :)
So far, my favorite part of being pregnant is being able to eat anything I want ( with the exception of fish and a couple other things)! I have always been the type of person who analyzes every bit of food I put past my lips. Some would call me a work out junkie or a health freak. With my new "pregnant" label all those restrictions have flown out the window. The freedom to go all outand not feel guilty about having a cookie (or 7...) is liberating, I'm a new woman!

No comments: