Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Name Game

I think one of the most fun parts of having children is deciding what you will name them. As a typical girl, I have been thinking of names since I was named myself. We girls never take into consideration that our partner may not like your name plan or, god forbid, have some input of his own. We got through this pretty easily and have settled on 2 sets of names, one for boys and one for girls. If boys, the names are Brayden and Bradlee. For girls we have decided on Kaydence and Kenadi! As you can tell, we don't really go for traditional John and Mary type names.

Middle names have been more of a struggle though. My friend Julie and I went to Starbucks last night (don't worry no coffee for me!) and came up with a few possiblilities:
1) Kaydence Grace
2)Kenadi Reed (it is my mom's maiden name AND it sounds good)
3)Brayden Paul
4)Bradlee James (my dad's name, major brownie points would be scored)

What do you think? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. love the names!
2. i made Owen's middle name my father's first (Vincent), and i scored TONS of brownie points... always a good idea. :)

<3 vanessa