Tuesday, April 22, 2008

*B*O*Y*S*


We found out yesterday that they are BOYS!!! Tony is thrilled- he has been wishing for boys all along. Looks like this girly mom is going to have to gear up for a house full of testosterone. I am excited, I think two little boys will be fun. From what I hear they are super affectionate to their mommy's and full of energy...I hope I can keep up :) As of right now the names are Brayden Paul and Brody James, although Brody may be replaced by Bradley...


Being the girl that I am, I HAD to go right out shopping after we found out. My mom and Tony came with me. We started at Baby's R Us and added a bunch of new things to our registry- that little scanner gun is so fun! I also got two onesies that are blue and white and say "Double Trouble". Nana (my mom lol) got them little white onesies with yellow ducks. After, we went to the mall and Tony and I made them stuffed animals at Build-A-Bear. We made one Puppy and one Bear. We each made a wish on the hearts and gave them a kiss :) I thought this would be a cute idea, a little more personal that picking a stuffed animal out at a toy store. Our final stop was at The Childrens Place where I got them onesies that say "chick magnet" and "little rebel" (they are already taking after their father...) and 2 blue hats!


I am so excited that we finally know and now I can actually shop for them!!!

"There is nothing like the blessing Of a bouncing, baby boy He will fill your home with energy And touch your heart with joy. He'll hug you and bug you And try you within But each precious memory You'll treasure again and again."

1 comment:

Mireille said...

found you through cheryls blog!
So happy for you the waiting is over and they were able to see it..
CONGRATS!!! on these two little gems!
I had a girl first.. and felt like a total girl-mommy..
a year ago I had a little boy..
and GOSH I love being a boy-mommy too! Never could have imagined that would be totally fun too!!
Wishing you lots of fun, good health.. and tons of shopping hours ;)