Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Name Game Continued...


Hey! It's been a few days- sorry for being MIA :) It's been a busy busy weekend. On Thursday my mom and my two friends and I went to the Jay-z and Mary J Blige concert. Mary J has such a beautiful voice and is awesome to see live, but my main interest was Jay-Z. I thought about how funny I must have looked- all pregnant and rocking and rapping along to the music! I would have found myself quite comical. Friday I met up with my friends Julie and Erin at TGIFridays for dinner and drinks (for them) and then had a sleep over with Tony. He and I spent the day together on Saturday and had a little cookout that evening. I love when he grills, it's just so relaxing. I started thinking about how awesome it will be to someday have a yard of our own to grill out in the summer time while the little ones play in the yard.


The morning sickness has kept up and was really bad yesterday, leading to another dang headache...not too fun. Does anybody have any old wives tale remedies for pregnancy headaches? So far the only that has helped in applying a cold or hot compress.


On a lighter note, we are thinking of maybe replacing the name Bradlee with Brody. The twin boys would then be Brayden and Brody...I like that a lot! We are rethinking the girl names too. We both love Kaydence, but had also been in love with the name Reese. I am trying to come to terms with the fact that twin names CAN start with two different letters...but that may take time...and time is running out day by day! I just can't decide whether to stick with what we have (Kaydence and Kenadi), switch to Reese and and another R name, or throw caution to the wind and have Kaydence and Reese...HELP!!! Does anybody ever really settle on a final name before the very end? Not that I mind...this is actually one of the funnest parts of having kids :)

No comments: