Friday, July 11, 2008

Overwhelmed...and loving it...








I'm back with more pictures! There are a couple of my belly- it is getting SOOOOOO big (and heavy). I also put up some from the baby shower we had last weekend.




Everything is going great with the babies- they are growing more and more each day. They are kicking and rolling like crazy now, it is so much fun to just lie down and feel them play :) Sometimes I wonder if they are playing together- how precious would that be??? I've been feeling a little more (ok lot more...) tired than usual lately, I think it comes from the extra work of carrying an increasingly large belly everywhere I go....I have just been trying to get as much rest as possible.




Even though I have these little ones weighing me down, I have embarked on a mission of cleaning my house and getting everything ready. Over the past 3 weekends, my mom and I have cleared the 1st and 2nd floor or all unecesary clutter and done a thorough cleaning :) We only have the dining room and the basement to do now! I can't wait for that to be done so that I can start moving in baby furniture and getting things put in their places, clothes, bedding etc. Yes, I know its early, but lately I'm beginning to wonder how much longer I will be on my feet- Better safe and prepared than sorry :)




We had our first baby shower, thrown by the grand-mothers, this past weekend and it was a blast! We got tons of baby things that we really needed, and a great start to a savings account for the boys :) It was awesome to see our friends and family. Thank You everyone!!!




There will be a second shower coming up in Aug...stay tuned for details :)


No comments: