Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reminiscing...


Hey! I was just playing around on picnik.com, this awesome site that lets u edit and customize pictures, and thought I would post a picture from the first night Tony and I ever kissed...I still get goosebumps. I actually started that night out by tellmy friend Julie, "do not let me kiss Tony tonight", that didn't work out :) Looking back, I am glad she didn't stop me because who knows where we would be today. I really believe that everything happens for a reason and what is meant to be will always find away. I love this picture because I think it shows how much fun we have together and how happy we are :)
The babies are doing great- they are EXTREMELY active this week. I love being able to feel them kick and roll, it's like they are my own little secret buddies. I can not wait until I can hold them in my arms and see what their little faces are going to look like.
I'm off to do some more photo editing. If you are looking to do something fun and creative with your photo's, definitely check out www.picnik.com

No comments: